Solo game is one person being character and ST. Thing is it does work with certain board games but not really over classic tabletop RPGs. Huge List of 1,559 Text and Chat Abbreviations. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! Definition and synonyms of go solo from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. Looking for online definition of SOLO or what SOLO stands for? Possible SOLO meaning as an acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term vary from category to … We know 52 definitions for SOLO abbreviation or acronym in 7 categories. MC // BIKER LINGO 1%ers - Generally, members of outlaw motorcycle clubs. This is the British English definition of go solo.View American English definition of go solo.. Change your default dictionary to American English. The term means kinky sexual acts that push your boundaries (consensually) to the edge, which can be exhilarating for some. Definition of GUITAR SOLO in the Definitions.net dictionary. Unless the solo player is automating the ST with some kind of algorithm but I'd highly doubt it would be able to offer more … Meaning of GUITAR SOLO. Definition of GO SOLO (phrase): start to do something alone. In music, a solo (from the Italian: solo, meaning alone) is a piece or a section of a piece played or sung featuring a single performer, who may be performing completely alone or supported by an accompanying instrument such as a piano or organ, a continuo group (in Baroque music), or the rest of a choir, orchestra, band, or other ensemble. English words for sólo include only, just, alone, merely, solely, unique, by oneself and on one's own. Information and translations of GUITAR SOLO in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. showing only Military and Government definitions (show all 9 definitions). Solo definition, a musical composition or a passage or section in a musical composition written for performance by one singer or instrumentalist, with or without accompaniment: She sang a solo… The statement seems to have first appeared shortly after the so-called Hollister riot in 1947. Derived from a statement by the American Motorcycle Association (AMA) that 99% of motorcyclists are law-abiding and the remaining 1% cause most of the problems. What is considered edge play differs from person to … SOLO is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary Over 100,000 Italian translations of English words and phrases. Note: We have 24 other definitions for SOLO in our Acronym Attic. What does SOLO mean? Italian Translation of “solo” | The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online. What does GUITAR SOLO mean? new search; suggest new definition; Search for SOLO in Online Dictionary Encyclopedia While it does seem incredible that there are thousands of text abbreviations, keep in mind that different chat abbreviations are used by different groups of people.For example, online gamers are likely to use text abbreviations not used by …